Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rare Monica Roccaforte Interview

Garibaldis

long ago had the pleasure of tasting a sweet bread called Garibaldi, a famous bakery in Mexico. The recipe I found in Larousse Desserts, Paulina Abascal.

Ingredients:
2 cups butter.
1 1 / 4 cup sugar.
5 eggs.
4 cups flour 1 tbsp
. baking powder
2 / 3 cup whipping cream
1 cup Apricot Jelly
2 cups white pills (I found white, so I used colors).

Acreman the butter and sugar until pale and light. Sift flour with baking powder. Add the eggs to the butter and add flour stirring motion.
Pour into molds for cupcakes, bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees or until well cooked. Unmold and place on a cooling rack. Apart
, warm the jam and brush glaze the cupcakes and sprinkle with the pills ..

Well here my result ..
I loved the color of the pills ..
Garibaldi
I made a change to the recipe, at the time of warm jelly, I added 1 / 2 cup water and not varnished bread, if not the dove, so they were more humid .

Here is a original Garibaldi, brought directly from the pastry. Thanks to my friend Miriam and Eunice for the gift ....
Miriam says she was derailed, so yummm I saw very well ... THANKS!




Mimí on Foodista

0 comments:

Post a Comment